A. Review of Preliminary Plat.
1. Partitions. Preliminary plats for partitions, including flag lot partitions, are reviewed through the Type I procedure under section 18.5.1.050.
B. Modifications. The applicant may request changes to the approved preliminary plat or conditions of approval following the procedures and criteria provided in chapter 18.5.6 Modifications to Approved Planning Actions. See also, subsection 18.5.3.020.G Minor Amendments.
C. Phased Subdivision. The Planning Commission may approve plans for phasing a subdivision, and changes to approved phasing plans, provided applicant’s proposal meets all of the following criteria.
1. The proposed phasing schedule shall be reviewed with the preliminary subdivision plat application.
2. Commission approval is required for modifications to phasing plans.
3. The required improvements (i.e., utilities, streets) for the first subdivision phase shall be installed or bonded for within 18 months of the approval of the preliminary plat, except when an extension of the preliminary plat is granted pursuant to section 18.1.6.040.
4. Public facilities and private open spaces shall be constructed in conjunction with or prior to each phase.
5. The final plat for the first phase shall be approved within 18 months of the approval of the preliminary plat, except when extension of the preliminary plat is granted pursuant to section 18.1.6.040.