A. Any person reporting to the police on any alarm from a Class III alarm system shall give the following information:
1. The alarm system permit number, and the principal or business name;
2. The type of premises (warehouse, residence, etc.) and the name, if any, by which the premises are known;
3. The address of the protected premises, which shall be repeated a second time at the end of the message;
4. The name and telephone number of some responsible person having access to the protected premises; and
5. The type of criminal activity indicated, (e.g. burglary in progress, robbery, etc.).
B. If the Class III alarm system incorporates an audible annunciator, it shall be subject to the requirements specified in Section 4.32.070.