Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The City will reimburse a Councilor or the Mayor for expenses that are directly related to City business in accordance with the City’s reimbursement policy. Councilors are required to submit all statements as required by ORS 244. (Ord. 3100, amended, 2014; Ord. 2947, amended, 12/18/2007)