Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The house mover shall reimburse the City for any and all damages to electric, water and sewer utility facilities; streets, storm drains, signs, sidewalks, curbs and traffic signals; street lights and appurtenances; bridges, trees and all other City owned facilities. (Ord. 2925, amended, 04/18/2006)