Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Permits and agreements for occupancy or encroachment of the sidewalk permit area are available only if the property is located in one of the following zoning districts: C-1-D (Commercial Downtown), C-1 (Commercial), or E-1 (Employment). Only lawful use is permitted. Lawful use means only the limited uses and activities identified herein (sidewalk dining and special event) and consistent with and in compliance with all other applicable laws, including City land use regulations and controls, and all other applicable Federal, State, County and City regulations. All other sidewalks outside the above designated zones are not available for sidewalk usage by permit or concession, other than exempt activities and uses, [functional items], or interim uses specifically provided for herein. (Ord. 2990, added, 11/01/2009)