Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Park Commission of the City is authorized to make such rules and regulations not in conflict with the ordinances of the City as it may think necessary for the better control and management of the parks. If any person feels aggrieved by any such rule or regulation, such person may appeal to the Council for its amendment or repeal by filing with the City Recorder, a petition which shall be presented to the Council at its next regular meeting, but until amended or repealed by the Council, such rule or regulation shall be in full force and effect as if it were an ordinance. (Ord. 626 § 3, amended, 1916)