Skip to main content

Unless some other meaning clearly appears, the words “park” and “parks” means the lands dedicated for park purposes under and by virtue of that certain charter amendment adopted by a vote of the people of the City at the annual city election held on December 15, 1908, and proclaimed by the mayor December 17, 1908, together with all other lands since acquired or that may hereafter be acquired, or may have been dedicated, or may hereafter be dedicated, for park and recreation purposes, either by the City, by corporations, or by individuals. (Ord. 626 § 1, amended, 1916)

Loading…